The culmination of Avery's 10 year's experience making dog vests and listening to suggestions from thousands of waterfowl hunters! Features loop-style grab handles that allow you to easily lift your dog into a blind or boat. This 5mm vest is built for rugged use and will protect your partner from sharp objects and icy cold water.
- 5mm neoprene
- Sewn-in webbing harness
- Exclusive grab handles
- D-rings eliminate the need for a collar
- 16 cubic inches of closed cell foam floatation
- DuraStretchTM is the toughest outer fabric available
- #10 molded zipper & cold- weather pull tab
- 1" Velcro for torso adjustability
- Neoprene zipper protector
- Tapered cut for maximum body coverage
- Double bar tacked seams
- Glued & stitched just like waders
- 5 sizes to fit any dog
Medium(17” neck, 26” chest )
Large(18” neck, 28” chest) XL (19” neck, 31” chest)
2XL (20” neck, 33” chest)
3XL (21” neck, 35” chest)
KNOW THE SIGNS!
Canine Hypothermia can be deadly so know the symptoms and be prepared to administer treatment.
Symptoms: Mild symptoms include violent, uncontrolled shivering, followed by lethargy and shallow breathing. Severe stages include 97 F rectal temperature, or lower and severe lack of coordination followed by collapse and or coma.
Treatment Afield: Dry the dog completely, and thoroughly. Wrap him in jackets, or coats, use whatever you can use to raise your dogs body temperature. Once you have gotten your dog out of the elements...use a hair dryer, heating pads, or a warm bath. Seek veterinary care as soon as rectal temperature is above 101.5 F.